I guess I should first introduce my brother and sisters. My oldest sister, Madison, is 6 yo and has started the first grade this year. Wow, I remember when she was just a wee baby. Some of her favorite things include horses, anything having to do with arts and crafts, and playing with her friends. Here is a picture of Madison with her friend Catherine (Maddie is on the right).
My younger brother Nate just turned 2 yo on August 31. He is quite the dare devil and a big ham for the camera. Here is a picture of Nate taking a bath - acting silly as always!
Last, but certainly not least is my new baby sister Avery. She was born on September 26, 2007. She is very cute and cries a lot, and boy does she like to eat! Here is a picture of Avery when she was getting ready to leave the hospital - this was the first time she had ever worn a dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment